Caster offers creators 6 different ways to monetize their content and time
- Direct sponsorship - Brands or individuals can sponsor your channel. Sponsors pay creators a fee to be the exclusive (within Caster) sponsor on all of that creators content for a period of time.
- Bonus offers" - Select from various bonus items to offer your potential sponsor/fan to entice them into bidding on your calendar day. Such as:
- Watch you as you create videos (that will get posted later) via live webcam.
- Get a personalized 10 second video.
- A 10 minute video chat call where the creator and fan/sponsor can speak to each other.
- and many more to select from.
- Referral Link - Link each video/photo to an external product for purchase or to your content on a different platform.
- General - General advertising on your content.
- Category - Sponsors pay all creators within a category (Cosmetics, Skin Care, Fitness, Travel etc...) to have their ad appear on every channel within that category. Creators split that fee proportional to the number of unique views of that sponsors ad.
- Targeted - Sponsors pay creators a fee to have their ad shown only to specific viewers that fit within a demographic.
How to succeed with Caster:
- Create video and photo content on Caster
- Upload video content.
- Build and broadcast your personal brand
As your following builds, you can choose monetize your popularity. Caster will then place advertising on your content and pay you.